Sign in to follow this  

Peregrine Questions

Hello,since I do all the procedures with checklists, I recognized some strange thing. Maybe there is someone who can tell me, if this is the way it should be or that I'm doing something wrong.- after starting up the APU and closing the generator I can't see any indications with the D.C. LOAD Meter- the inverters don't show any activity (annuc. lights)- both Fuel Flow Pressure lights extinguished after turning on one, either L or R fuel pump, even crossfeeding is off- Main Air Valve annuc. lights don't seem to work- A.C. Voltmeter doesn't show any indication- XS and XE lights don't seem to work- Alternator Fail lights don't seem to work- Ampere Meter doesn't show any indication- taxi lights look like landing lights and vice versaIf I do something wrong or if I missed something, please help. I really love the Peregrine and it's much fun to fly it anyway.Thank you very much in advanceBest regards :-wave

Guest andrewluck

There are a few problems with the Hawker but there is a fix for the AC volts at least. HawkerACvoltsFix.zip in the library.This fix is for the PNL file. The other file that ties this lot together is the AMP file. It's worth extracting these from the pod and at least having a look through. You might spot something that's not connected.Unfortunately though, sometimes the error lies in the aircraft sub-system. Then, even though everything is wired correctly you'll still not get the expected results.Andrew Luck18 miles SW EGSH

Yes, there are quite a few unfinished things in the Hawker - some betatester with an access to the real Hawker simulator had like a 2-page list of all bugs. Add to it not working (correctly) Flight Director - this one I consider to be quite serious since it affects primary flight display. I wish they chose to polish and fix their fixed wing aircraft rather than develop the heli.In my opinion Hawker has the most suspect flight model. Michael J.

Andrew,thank you very much for this infos. I am happy about every little step to make the hawker work better.I will try your suggestions and if I find something with your mentioned files, I will post it here at this wonderful forum.Thanks again and happy flying

Michael,I agree with your opinion. Nevertheless I really enjoy to fly the hawker, since it's the only one business jet available for Fly!.Hopefully the hawker will get some degree of proirity and the beta group will fix more and more, if the beta group still exists.Thanks for popping in anyway and happy landings.