Sign in to follow this  
JimD737

KC135 preview

Hello Jean :-waveWhat can I say :-eek :-eek :-eek :-eek :-eekWhen Giorgio brings his "Tiger" out I want to have a go at online refueling.Very good, wonderful, Oh and fantastic ;-)Stevie :-bat'The best aid to navigation is having been there before'

I am running out of great things to say!!!

Guest pilotsim7828

Truley, the best a/c I`ve seen great work, And thanks for letting us enjoy your work. Jeff Akins aka: pilotsim7828

REFUELLIG!!! I NEED FOR GASOLINE !!!!!!! :-)AN HUG TO ALL YOUGIORGIO

My word Giorgio...Im off to get drunk, I cant cope with the excitement :-eek :-eekStevie :-bat'The best aid to navigation is having been there before'

Hi GiorgioWhat a super idea to build a fighter. Well I will have to build one so we can compete in the sky.Beautifull alreadyJean

Thank you Jean, and ....... are you ready to fight! :-) :-) :-)Really fantastic your B707.Giorgio

Jean,This aircraft is great! I'm currently enjoying a cross counry flight, McGuire AFB to Phoenix. Thank you and please pass along my thanks to the rest of the team!Perhaps we can get FLY!ers from both sides of the Atlantic to fly a joint exercise, "Jump the Pond" (Sautez l'