Sign in to follow this  

Wanted to Buy: PMDG 757/767 for Fly! 2k

Anyone have either of the PMDG aircraft that they no longer use and want to part with?I'd prefer the 57. This is for Fly! 2K. I cant find the info on their page, they appear to have yanked it all. Are they not even selling it anymore?Also, does anyone know, do older aircraft (from 2K) work in Fly! II? (I ask because I also may be getting Fly! II for christmas, and would hate to buy something that I wont be using in another 2 months.)Brad

Guest pilotsim7828

I have PDMG`s wilco for fly ! 2K. They have on that disk 737 & 757/767 I can burn you a disk, if not illegal. Wont Charge for it, Just like i would do for a back up , In which i do for all of my stuff. Jeff Akins rakins@charter.net

Jeff-that, of course, would be a PIRATE copy.Just letting you know...

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

FYI,PMDG and Wilco are two seperate companys, neither of them sell the other's products.PMDG sell's the 757/767 and Wilco sell's the 737.The PMDG site should still be offering the 757/767 for Fly!2K. Wilco's product for Fly!2K, I believe, is missing in action.Pete

Guest pilotsim7828

Your right about the pirate copy, But is there any law about making a copy for backups for myself, Just in case the computer crashes? And if i give it away for free, Does the rule still apply. I have went to PMDG`s site they dont even show that thier 757/767 for fly!2k even exsits, I got the disk in a pakage deal , When i bought Fly ! 2K Jeff Akins aka: pilotsim7828

Where does one find the 757 for Fly! 2k?All I see for 2k is 777, which doesnt interest me... never been in on, probably never will. Not really into the 767 either... same reason. Theres the Wilco 737... but they never even bothered to realease a post sdk patch, did they?So... that leaves me with only one option that interests me at all, the 757, since I'll be flying in 57 in 2 months, and have before.I know Im a dying breed still running 2k, but that should increase my chances of finding someone who cant use theirs anymore? What did everyone do with their 757's? Anybody at all interested in selling their old one?ThanksBrad

Jeff-you can have ONE backup CD for yourself, just in case.Giving away CDs, even for free, is still piracy of course.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Outta curiousity, atleast two of you that replied are from PMDG.Why is it removed from all your pages?

Brad,You can buy Fly!2k's PMDG 757 and 767 for $4.12 from Aerosoft Germany. It's a sim related mail order company. They ship internationally. I bought the Fly! Rhein-Ruhr scenery from them, and they shipped it to Japan without a problem.PMDG asked Aerosoft to publish their 757 and 767 as one package on CD-ROM for the European market.Here's the link: http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/en/ibosh...w160,3126178210Hope this helps.Cheers,