Sign in to follow this  
Leen3131cs

Chasing but F-16 too fast for the tanker

Tried to fill up but We couldn't so just patrolling the coast.rgdsCesar Venezuela

Cool. First one to show an un-retouched picture of mid-air refuling get's a prize. Well, not really, but you will get the distinction of being the first to complete a mid-air!Pete

Tks PeteTook me almost one our to get close to the AI Tanker, I dont know way but once the tanker take off it was always in a very low altitute so was very difficult to get closer.rgdsCesar/Venezuela

Guest chezz

cesar,nice shots, but how do i get to select the type of AI aircraft that will populate the skies that I fly?thankschris salviejorpll

Hi ChrisSorry Chris I'm in the office I dont recall now what section of Fly2 but I think it is in the Aircraft section and click option or the scenery section, pls check both, depend of yor machine you can select several AI this time I selected 5 AI and the tanker was there.rgdsCesar

Guest chezz

Hi Cesar,I selected 10 AI aircraft in my scenery but I wander if I can specificaly choose or assign the type of aircraft that will fly the FLY2 skies? Is there anything I need to change in the FLY.ini to select the aircraft?Best regards.chris salviejorpll

Hi Chris,As far I know we cannot and I wish we could. mtm, keep chasing the aircraft that you want to fly with.regardsCesar/Venezuela

Hi Cesar,Are`nt you cheeting a little?The F16 flying much higher than the tanker and having the same view on the waves as you where flying at less then 1000 feet.I would like those giant waves too,Where can I find them.Nice pictures anyhow.Greets

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints