Sign in to follow this  

C4TO

Just installed C4to and it tells me I'm at the wrong airport. Know there is a simple solution, but have forgotten. All help appreciated.ThanksRobert J

Robert,Did you create a flight plan?After creating and starting your plan, did you load the script with Left-Alt + F12?

Randall Rocke

That isn't it Randell. Generate the flight plan o.k. select aircraft. Start up, turn on script left alt+12. Contact tower lower left corner shows "aircraft not in plan departure airport". Do an alt+c to get ground. Tells me again that I'm not at the departure airport.Remember something like a statement in the fly.ini or something along that line. Probably off base, but seemed a very minor thing to change. Thanks Robert J

Hi.Tell us what airport. Try "Alt E" if not a ICAO/K-XXX type, only XXX like AJO. Try KLAX and see if problem goes away. If not post here for more help. TV

Have been trying KOKC to KTUL. Tried KLAX to KSAN. Same response. I bring up scripts left alt+f12. Auto set radio frequency alt+c to contact clearance. Clearance responds, giving pertinent info. Do an alt+a to autotune radio. Alt+c contact ground. Ground doesn't respond. However displayed in the lower left hand corner of the screen is "wrong airport". Had this all working a couple of years ago. New install now so doing something wrong. Thanks all.Robert J

When all else fails, read the instructions again and again!! Pilot error. Failing to save flight plan as instructed.Thanks Gentlemen for all your efforts. I'm certain this will not be last time I'll need you aid.Robert J