Sign in to follow this  
Naji

Settings with Ti4600 vcard

Guest fastdraw

Hi, just had a battle with my computer over the last week. Using win 98 I upgraded to a gf4 4600 and after reloading windows an irq interference occurred with the vcard. The computer would hang every once in awhile. Anyway, that's fixed. Now, I'm off to fly.Could some of you nvidia experts out there post your recommendations for fs settings and v card settings to get the best blend between fps and picture quality. This would help me so I don't have to experiment with all the settings. I got gf tweaker installed. At first glance in fs there seems to be some shimmering on the autogen trees. I like to use the fsaa setting as much as possible and use 1024x768 res with the 28.32 driversThanks for your attention.Charles

Hi, Charles. I had the same shimmering; now I have crystal clear image, using the following settings:-In Windows Display Options, set the mipmapping to Best Image Quality, and set the AntiAlias to 4xS if your CPU is fast enough; if not use lower settings of AA.-Using one of the tweaking utilities (I use NVmax), set anisotropy to level 4 or 8Hope this helps.