Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

757 Preview

Guest chezz

Hi Pete,Who needs a PAINT-KIT especially when a freshly-painted 757 comes out of the Pete's (Mac_Paint) Paint Shop at an amazing pace . Great work.Thanks for all the re-paints (i'm still waiting for Mr. Randazzo on his reply about re-download of my deleted 757&777 :-roll ).chrisrpll

Funny, I was going to ask that same question...Pete, there are rumors being circulated about the America West "Nevada" and "Cardinals" liveries, as well. Any truth there?One more thought: how did you do the N-numbers on your America West "New Colors" repaint? Now that Rob's granted permission for AWVA to tweak the weights to match individual aircraft, I'm toying with the idea of creating different pods for each of the birds with the standard color scheme. (You'd get full credit, of course, for the artwork.)

"Nevada" is in the works. I have to create the banner from scratch so I am working on that now. I may have "Nevada" done in a couple of weeks, or earlier, depending on my mood and other non-repaint activities. "Cardinals" I will start when "Nevada" is complete. The "Suns" livery will be put in rotation. As for the N-numbers, the easiest way to create various different numbers is to unpod the New colors, and blank out the area where the number appears. Save and use this as your template. For each individual aircraft create a new layer and put your new registraton numbers there. You may have to name each New Colors aircraft with a different name so that Fly! will know which aircraft to render. You can add a number or letter to the end of the file name but you also have to make the same changes in the Aircraft, Model and Worlds folders. Any help I can give, just let me know.Pete