Sign in to follow this  
briansommers

FSMaintenance

Using FSMain., could a VA have a way to allow pilots to swap a config file so that pilots could check out a plane and then return it? Example would be if the VA's Ops person were to create which planes were in the fleet and then upload it to there website. Next the ops person would email the proper config files to the pilot when he gets his assignment flight(s) and then return them after his flights so that a VA could use it to have a fleet that ages. I guess if this is possible then the income would need to become open to where the ops person could put in the config how much the flight should make based on ticket cost and expenses. Theres an addon program that does that I think its fs loader. If those two could be combined then a VA could have a whole bunch of lets say 737 config files and then the config files from FSMain. and could really run a VA. Hope this makes sense.Kilstorm

i've been thinking about this for several days myself.i wish there would be a way to have everything encrypted, so that when va pilots are done with there flight they could submit there end "score" as proof they flew , etc.i think the swapping cfg files is a good idea BUT... i not sure if its practical.mmmm...ciao!Brian S

Ciao!