Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

TWA St.Louis Rams Livery

Just sent the TWA St.Louis Rams livery repaint for PMDG's Boeing 757-200 for Fly! II off to the AVSIM server. Side note - Seem's I've hit the ceiling for installed aircraft. I've got about 170 aircraft/repaints loaded in the Aircraft folder but only see about 150. I've removed aircraft from the beginning of my list and I'll see previously non-listed aircraft after doing so. can anyone else confirm this?Pete

G'day Pete,Mate you would have more aircraft loaded than any other person. :-)Possibly only Rich would be able to confirm the max number of aircraft allowable in the program.Are you using the view all feature?Would it help if you viewed the aircraft in their various categories.?Maybe you might get to see 150 single piston, 150 jumbo jets, 150 twins etc and that way see all of the installed aircraft.Just a thought!Cheers,Roger @YSSYedit: sorry can't spell

Roger,Just tried that and it still does not work. I'll have to divide up the aircraft by type into folders outside the Aircraft folder and load the type I want to work on.Pete