Sign in to follow this  
Guest pilotsim7828

Peter Sidoli - Any news on the Seneca V?

Hi Pete,A while back there was a post stating you would be finishing up and releasing the Seneca V (from RealAir Simulations).Is there any news you could share with the community?Regards,Bob Lyddy

Bob,It is my understanding that after RealAir cancelled all Fly!-related projects to work full time with MSFS, the Seneca and all of its files were given over to ROTW. I would guess that with all of the wonderful projects ROTW has had going, the Seneca has probably had to wait its turn.Considering all of the beautiful releases by ROTW, I would bet the Seneca will be another winner.

Randall Rocke

Guest tonyc

Yep. We should start providing citations to these wonderful people. I can just imagine when the ATR comes out, with all those switches.....tony

Hi Randall,Thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to the Seneca V and the Tampic TB-9 they took over from PMDG.I did the majoirty of my primary training in a TB-10 Tobago, so I'm really looking forward to the TB-9.Regards,Bob Lyddy

Guest rene_35

Hi folks,just a precision:1-Seneca V: ROTW has nothing to do about this aircraft, just TJ, but it's an individual decision, has helped Peter to achieve the panel.In my knowledge, TJ has finished his work for a long time.2- TB9: Yes ROTW is ready to finish this aircraft and to distribute her as a freeware. We are waiting for her from PMDG.

Hi Rene,Thank you for the clarification. Let's hope PMDG delivers the TB9 and Peter finishes and releases the Seneca.Thanks again,bob Lyddy

Rene,Thanks for the clarification - I certainly don't want to misrepresent anything.

Randall Rocke

Guest pilotsim7828

ROTW Is the best!!!!!!!!!!! Jeff Akins www.Lonestarlegends.com Parts Manager