Sign in to follow this  
Guest nycflyer

error response ,

Hello,I have been adding scenery enhancements to the New York and Long Island area from your File Library.After doing a number of them, I started to recieve thefollowing error response when I tried to teleport to KJFK :Msg: Can't load texture DATAd2031597917A44F4.RAW: File not foundFile: texture.cpp line 1376Time: Sat Feb 15 16:05:27 2003errno = 2 (No such file or directory)I have located d203159. I am new to this and I am not sure if 7917A44F4 is another part of the data file. Now that I located itwhere do I need to relocate it so that I can enjoy flying out of JFK ? I am unable to teleport to EWR, JFK or LGA. I amhowever able to teleport to ISP. Thank you for your time.

Do you have the name of the sceneries you loaded. I assume at least someof these were Scott's Amazing New York sceneries. If so check the read me files, I know that the new version required removal of an older version that would conflict with it. Also I believe one of the EWR sceneries didn't get along with the LGA or JFK scenery. You may have loaded both accidentally. Make a list of all the installed scenery areas for the New York area and a list of files in you Shared Scenery Folder inside of FLY. RegardsPaul:-cool

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Paul,Thank you for your quick reply. I have loaded the following files:ny_metro_kewr_v2ny_metro_klga_v2longisland 1,2,3ny_longisland_airports_v2My Scenery folders has theses files in it:TriPod - ScottsJFK_v2 ScottsLGA_v2 ScottsEWR_v2 ScottsLI_v2Window Explorer Command - LGA JFK EwrFolder - D201359My Shared Scenery Folder look like this;TriPod-BIBERALL NY Metro SHARED V1 TM21_256 Cities_no_NYC LongIsland 1,2,3 generic superquick trucks cities LongIsland2I hope this will help.John

I had the same problem. Remove the Long Island terrascenery. That's what worked for me.

That worked perfectly.Thank you for your assistance.

Guest nycflyer

That error is relating to a missing ground texture. Remove your downloaded LI terrasceneries first to see if it goes away.-----------------------Scott CannizzaroPPASEL-KTEB