Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

National Airlines 757 Repaint

Thanks, I've got to change the color of the purple on the aft of the airplane, it should be a bit more blue.I've kinda lost my drive to do these repaints. I still enjoy doing them but the urgency I once felt is no longer there. I've a number of partially completed repaints waiting and I'll release them as soon as there done.Pete

Guest Steve Brown

After all you have done Pete, its no wonder you lost your drive :-ukliam Just enjoy yourself, take out a bit more Fly!ing time ... I find a couple of 4 packs kinda helps :-hah steveSceneryhttp://ftp.avsim.com/library/search.php?Se...y2tms&Go=SearchRepaintshttp://ftp.avsim.com/library/search.php?Se...y2Air&Go=SearchOther fileshttp://ftp.avsim.com/library/search.php?Se...2Misc&Go=Search

Guest Hagar

Hi Pete,Ever since Fly II was out, I have been missing a Norwegian twinjet. Is there a chance for a SAS-coloured 757? From a distance, it could go as an A321, the closest one could ever get...I`ll gladly do the job myself, if only that paintkit was out and working! Do you know if this painkit will ever be out?Hmm, I may understand some of the reasons for loosing your drive...it happens with me too. Then I take a long break and try to get back :)

Guest Fly II Pilot

Pete:I'm sad to hear that you've lost your drive, do you know why? Is it because you don't see others repainting? Is it because there are no new airplanes to repaint?Take care,Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Send me a picture of the SAS livery you'd like.Pete

Alejandro,It's a combination of things. Rich's health, the length of time it takes to do the night textures for the 757, and other non-Fly! related issues. I'm sure it'll pass as I get back into painting. The National repaint might start the ball rolling again. I've got the ERJ waiting for me to get back to and I'll probably mess around the the DC-10 some more. There are still a number of 757's to finish so I've got a full agenda.Pete