Sign in to follow this  
rodger

C4TO problem

Hi everybody,I use the original C4to_v2 and of course the latest Fly II patch,and I never had this message before:Msg: Push: ATC goal stack is fullFile: atcgoal.cpp line 615Time: Fri May 09 19:08:55 2003errno = 2 (No such file or directory)can someone please tell me what the problem is? :-( Thank you,Rodger

Rodger,The default ATC appears to still be running - if you tune to the same frequencies, the built-in ATC is still sending you messages and awaiting your response. When you don't answer it it sends another message until they fill the alloted memory space and you get the message.Go into the fly.ini and turn off the default ATC - you shouldn't get the error message after that.

Randall Rocke

Hi Randall,thanks for your reply. Actually I thought of this too, if it's thatwhat you mean[sIM]useFactoryATC=0Well, I didn't change it, so it seems to be something else.But I realized that I have a paragraph C4TO in the fly.iniIs that by default?Rodger

Rodger,Well, you've got me now - in the past, the error has only occurred when people left that activated.No - I do not have a C4TO area in the ini file. I do have a Flyscripts! bracket. It could be that you are using the new beta version of C4TO and it added that? I'm still using the original scripted version.

Randall Rocke

Randall,no, I am not using the new beta anymore, but I used to. I use the original now again and I also have the flyscripts! bracket. So I just deleted the C4TO bracket and hope that this is the problem. Will test it later, and tell you what happened.Thanks again,Rodger

Hi Randall,I'm glad to tell you that the prolem is solved. :-) Thank you for the hint with the C4TO brackets, that was exactly the problem. Must have been some left over from the beta version.Thanks & take care,Rodger