Sign in to follow this  
Guest dajackman

TBM 700 Crash to Desktop, is it fixed?

Guest dajackman

Has anyone seen a fix for the CTD on the TBM yet? I know it has been talked about alot but I have never seen a fix. Thanks. BTW, that thing is awsome!

Guest Fly II Pilot

I took a look at the .AMP and .PNL files and spent a considerable amount of time trying to figure out what could be the problem. Everything seems to be OK and identical to the PC-XII but for some reason it doesn't work. I got frustrated and gave up for now but I may try it again later.Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce4 Ti4600 8xAGP 128MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USBhttp://home.earthlink.net/~finsdad/FlyII/p..._aamigorena.jpg

Guest dajackman

I enjoy VFR flying but would like to slave the GPS to the AP. I wish that the crash wrote something to the log file but it doesn't show anything. Wish I could help.....

I also spent some time looking over these files with the same findings. I believe the problem lies in the efis.dll in the modules/pc directory. When I get home I will try removing this dll and see if it will run at all. Hopefully with the Staggerwing out the good people at ROTW will take a look into updating. The TBM-700 is one of my favorite aircraft in real life as well as in the sim.Zane

Guest dajackman

Hmm, I have no efis.dll in that directory. I have:TBM_Fueltemp.dll 88Kb 3/19/2002TBM_Inertial_Sep_v2.dll 80Kb 4/6/2002TBM_TorqueGauge.dll 80Kb 4/7/2002Of course I have a few others but no efis.dll. Maybe I should try a re-install....

Must be from something else. My only add-on aircraft are from ROTW. I'll look over my other computer cause the TBM is the only added aircraft on that one.Zane

Guest dajackman

I re-downloaded the zip from here at avsim and that dll was not in there. I un-podded the files and poked around alittle. Didn't really see anything, of course I had no idea what I was looking at....I tryied to find the download from ROTW's site, but I am no good with French.