Sign in to follow this  
Guest tonyc

Brittany by Henri Coudeville (shots)

Hi all!I just downloaded the new Brittany (France) scenery by Henri (ROTW). It's great, and full of places to visit with beautiful custom objects! And big: 2 globe tiles and 2 partial tiles if your modem can afford!Thank you Henri!!!http://forums.avsim.com/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=56684&page=Enjoy!PascalP.S: http://fly.simvol.org/ (first item in the list on top of the page, beware, many required files!) ........... GO!!!!

Hi Tony!It's very important to update your databases (link "corrections")if you haven't done yet. The taxiways are easy to add, but you have to remove all french taxiways from Taxiusa.pod, and that's another story...(for anyone who needs the info) The easy way is with Dragpodder: run Dragpodder, drag Taxiusa.pod, extract all files into a folder you created (for exemple "WorkFolder"). Inside you have now a Data folder. Open it and delete all the files like this:"LFxx.xxx".Drag your "WorkFolder" on top of Dragpodder, save the pod as "Taxiusa". Remove the old (backup!) and replace with the new.I know you're a ROTW fan, and I guess you've already done that! :-) Nevermind, the info can be useful for someone else!Cheers!Pascal

Guest tonyc

Pascal, a reminder never hurts. thanks :-)tony