Sign in to follow this  
Avcomware

ATI 9700Pro .vcf, render for FLY1

Hi, everyone.Does anyone use a 9700 Pro with Fly1, not FLYII. If you have a .vcf, render that works, would you please, post them here. TV

Here you go:==================================================ATI Radeon 9700tridx6.dll4098 // Video Card ID #120036 // Video Card ID #22 // AGP Flag (0=no AGP, 1=High Detail, 2=High Detail+Triple Buffer)1 // AGP Must Exist (if AGP is non-zero on previous line)1 // Mip mapping0 // Allow AutoMipMapping (Mip Mapping must be off)0 // Direct Texture Mode0 // Alternate Blend Mode0 // Texture Count 32 (0=default)64 // Texture Count 64 (0=default)352 // Texture Count 128 (0=default)112 // Texture Count 256 (0=default)2 // Video Res Count1024 768 32 1 // Video Resolution (last number is relevance (1=default, 0=normal))800 600 32 0 // Video Resolution (last number is relevance (1=default, 0=normal))0 // Reserved0 // Reserved0 // Reserved0 // Reserved0 // Reserved0 // Reserved0 // Reserved0 // Reserved0 // Reserved0 // Reserved==============================================I use this one with 4x FSAA 8x ani in a 1024 768 resolution. Other settings: CAT 3.5 (just out) and DX 9. It runs ultra smooth and looks perfect when flying above the commercial Rhein-Ruhr scenery or the free Paul van Roy the Netherlands / Flanders sets.Anyone want to compare FlyII settings? I stopped capping my mem settings in FlyII (old GForce 2 habit) because toi automatic settings seem to work beter.The fly series influenced my choice in mem on the graphics card, My old Gforce 2 GTS had 64 Mb because I wanted the best for Fly the new card has a wopping 128 Mb because I feel that my GForce 2 GTS 'lasted' longer because I went for the extra mem at the time.PS watch out for linewraps in the VCF part!

simcheck_sig_banner_retro.jpg

Hi.Thank you. I got something a couple of days ago, very similar to yours, but I get some anomalies, scenery brake up, in some locations , that I did have with my Nvidia. I guess we will have to live with the Software acceleration. Thanks, again. TV

Hi.Here is what works for me, with DX8.1b, W98SE, 3.5 Catalyst. This is technically Software only, since no hardware