Sign in to follow this  
Guest pac

New EBKT Kortrijk Wevelgem scenery uploaded

Just uploaded EBKT_v3 (Kortrijk Wevelgem) for Fly!2.This version uses 4m/pixel real aereal photo, and is intended for VFR flight.Compared to my previous version EBKTv_2.1, the ground tiles are now perfectly matching. (Thanks to Henri Coudeville (ROTW)).Screenshots are in the avsim screenshot forum.Hope You enjoy. :-waveHappy flights,Frank D'hontMember of Fly!2 betatest team.http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/22527.jpg

Guest CaptainJ

Hi Frank,I will surtenly test this one! I have been there in real life for tranning purposes to get my PPL licence Flew from EHKD to EBAW,EBKT and via EBOS back to "De Kooy" EHKD just in one day :-) Man, what was I tired that night......... ;-)

Hi Frank,Your scenery is very nice !I hope you'll extend this scenery to Lille, it would be good !Regards,;-)Damien BRUNET.e-mail : damien.brunet@udb.fr.st

Guest pac

Thanks for this wonderfull senery, it's really nice and realistic to see clearly the landscape when you fly under 3000 feet.RegardsPAC