Sign in to follow this  
RandallR

Sedona, AZ TerraScene Packs are in the Library (pic)

All parts of the Sedona Project and image editing packs are now resident in the library. For infromation on your options and procedures, please check this thread in the Developer's Forum: http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...g_id=2723&page=Just south of Sunset Crater, east of Flagstaff

Randall Rocke

Guest pilotsim7828

Thanks Randall;GOOD WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!11You know I`ll Be downloading itOh And thanks for the texturesJeff p.S. Have Fun on your Vacation

Guest dajackman

You sure that isn't a real pic? Very nice!!

Kind of an accident really - went with a subdivide Tolerance of 100 to see if I could get more of the Sedona landscape to "pop". I normally don't drop it any as results are usually pretty good at the default and I don't want to build file sizes or reduce frame rates.Went slewing to the east after checking out the national park scenery around Red Rock and Sedona - imagine my surprise when this baby appeared on the horizon! That's what so fun about doing TerraScene - you think you know what's coming, but she'll still surprise you, no matter how much you know the landscape.Jeff - good luck with the textures. I'm anxious to see your results! I'll check back in a little over a week.

Randall Rocke

Guest pilotsim7828

Thanks Randall;I will post it hereJeff

G'day Randall,That pic is truly amazing. Those red -brown textures would not be out of place here in outback Australia. :-)Sorry I couldn't get back to you in the locked thread. Ken just beat me to it. I've just sat back, had a quiet fume and have been flying around thoroughly enjoying the sim. With scenery like the pic above I'm sure we will all be here for quite some time. Enjoy your holidayCheers,Roger @YSSY

Roger,When you're ready to play with the Outback, you might try those textures (they're all available in a separate download as Southwest Textures).Now...I'm on my way to the Carolinas' coast. :-)

Randall Rocke