Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeliFLYer

Eurofighter Typhoon

Guest flystudio3d

Next sunday I will upload the files for all users. This is what you will find inside the package.Dear regardsGiorgio Gnesda

Guest flystudio3d

Thank you for your nice words. I' ve understood FlyII people don't love so much fighter planes, so I stopped the HUD developement I began with Matthew (maybe later).The pod runs fine and it's ready for upload. Next week end, when I will come back home, I will finish a little cockpit document for users, and then you can use and enjoy with it.Dear regards to all youGiorgio Gnesda

Guest pac

Hy Giorgio, First, let me tell you that your plane looks perfect, Just a question: when you say that you 'll upload the files for all users,including mac users? Regards, pac

Guest flystudio3d

I tested the plane on a mac also, I hope all right on yours also :-)Thanks and dear regardsGiorgio Gnesda

Guest HeliFLYer

Please don't stop the HUD development. I do not want to shoot with this wonderful bird but FLYing low-level high-speed will be a lot of fun (specially in difficult terrain). A HUD would help a lot not to loose control.But even without a working HUD its a wonderful work, I LOVE it! Thank you very much!HeliFLYer

Guest flystudio3d

Thank you for your enthusiasm :-) . I understand you love to fly this fighter and you like to have an Hud equipement. If I must to continue in HUD development, the release will delay again, and really FlyII people prefer quiter planes. Anyway I will think about your kind request and Thank you again.Dear regardsGiorgio

Guest HeliFLYer

Thank you, Giorgio!I will love the bird with or without a HUDGeorg