Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fly II Pilot

does anybody knows Jennifer Goss and Paul Russell

Just curious about this two authors of FLY2 debug templates does anybody knows them are they from TRI?CHRIS-CA

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I think they are (or were ?) part of TRI team.If you have a look to the file library you'll see their previous upload on the 9th of November 2001, on the same subject, after Fly! II release.Anyway, Thanks Jennifer & Paul !

Chris,Paul and Jennifer were part of the original Fly! II development team. Paul still works for TRI but he's working on other projects. Jennifer is no longer with TRI.I uploaded the Debug Templates file but Paul and Jennifer are the authors so that's why it's got their name.Chris Wallace recently sent this file to me, which Paul Russell had sent to him some time ago. The only thing I did was include two .txt files with the basic instructions and upload them.The credits go:1st to Paul and Jennifer, and2nd to Chris Wallace.Hope this is clear now.Regards,Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce4 Ti4600 8xAGP 128MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USBhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/banneraa.jpg

If I am not mistaken Jennifer actually married Brendan during FLY!2 project days - they were both Canadian citizens. I also think she posted a couple of times on this forum as "Fly!_girl" or something like that.Michael J.