Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fly II Pilot

Fly2 AIRAC 0104

Hello everybody,I'm coming back and offer you from NIMA DAFIF :- AIRAC 0401 : common POD (COMM,NAVAID,ILS,WAYPOINT) already to use- AIRAC 0401 : ATSROUTE.POD to be used with VolNavI hope to upload these files every month. Not a hard work, Vol!Edit did it for me.RegardsDidierROTW Team

Thank you, Didier! This makes Fly's flight planner a little more fun to work with! Cheers,Ken Wood :-sun1MeteorologistF2FDesign - Seawind Projecthttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest dbw

Hello from Winnipeg, CanadaI have just returned to fly 2 after a few years using FS2002/4. I had forgotten how good it is expecially now with more powerful computers compared to jus a few years ago.My question is that I don't know how to install the above FMC database into PMDG's 757. Help would be greatfully accepted. I am working my way through this forum's postings.I am looking forward to a lot of good times with Fly2. I am on the road for work about half the year and flight simming in the evening is a great way to spend some of the time.Thanks,Dave

Hi Dave, Welcome back! :-)To be honest, these POD files would go into the System folder, so I do not think you could actually *add* them into the FMC. Build a flight plan as you normally would, then save the plan and import the plan into the FMC is what I recall having to do. Its been a while since I last used the 757/777, so I may be off the mark with this. ;-)Am sure one of the *heavies* pilots will be more than ready to help out. Have you re-read the manual from PMDG on using the FMC at all? I myself have to constantly go back and refresh my memory on the aircraft - it is soooo detailed!Hope this helps a little!Many Cheers!Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster