Sign in to follow this  
Dondo

Need some help from the Fly! community.

Hello everyone. My name is Pieter Miller and I a putting together a little presentation about flight simulation for a local flying club here in Hutchinson. I was hoping that some people here might have some screen shots of Fly!, Fly!2k or Fly!II that they would be willing to send to me and let me use in a Powerpoint presentation. I've been an avid Fly! series fan and still consider it my "favorite" sim. I'm pretty lousy at screen shots, so I thought I might ask for some here. My presentation will be using shots from several different sims, but I generally use Fly! as my basis for comparing panel fidelity in modern flight simulations. So, if anyone could help me out, it would be appricated. I can't really offer anything in return other then a copy of the Powerpoint file and adding your names to the bottom of the screen caps.Either reply to this post or if so inclined, send screen caps to:pieter@pierglass.comThanks for any help.Pieter

Pieter,I'd be happy to send a few images your way. Fly! indeed makes a good demonstration of high panel fidelity! I do have some internal shots, but many of my shots are exteriors - not because I Fly! from the outside :-) , but as a scenery-maker, I use the shots to show new sceneries when they're released. If you prefer interiors, I can send the few I have and send you more in the future.Right now I have about 12 shots I consider "frameable", with about 8 of them being exterior and 4-5 interior.I'm guessing you want the shots in JPG format - what file sizes can you handle and what image resolution would you prefer? Would you like them bundled in zipfiles?

Randall Rocke

Great! jpg is fine, any size. If they are too big, I'll resize them. My account will handle 10 meg, so zip them up and send them on over!pieter@pierglass.comThanks!