Sign in to follow this  
Guest desmondw

FMC PMDG 757

Guys/Gals,Not quite sure whether I should have posted this on PMDG Forum but am sure someone will be able to help me.I listed a flight route involving several waypoints and clicked save.The route is saved to the PMDG folder but when I next fired up the FMC I tried to load it but nothing happened.My first question is how do I load up a previously saved flightplan into the FMC?My second question is after I saved a PMG757 flight to saved simulations on quitting FlyII I got the following alert message on trying to load it when I next started up.Unable to match Subsystem [altM]Saved game may be invalidDuplicate Unique idCan anyone help?Thanks,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi there, When I saved my FMC flight plan with the FMC save feature & went back a little later I just went to the FMC & hit load on the FMC route 1 page & it loaded OK.Also like you I have the same problem when I save a situation & load it at a later date I get the message: Unable to match subsystem, game may not run properly & it doesn't! I would be interested in the answer to this as well.Desmond