Sign in to follow this  

Francisco Sanchez-Casta

Paco is soon to release a Fantastic new version of his ATR and has virtual Cockpit and EVERYTHING :)It is really Spendid and as he is kind enough to send me Preview I have now made a Template to repaint it.I Would be Happy for any body to say if they like a perticuler Livery and Will be happy to do it for you .Thank you Very muchAnniette xxxxxxxxxxxx big one for Paco (who is real nice helpfull ,friendly,and all together great person X)

Guest Toni Rauch

...would love to see it painted in current ARKIA (Israeli airline) colours...

Guest Lobaeux4

Okay Alpha, guess I'll have to scan my aircraft traffic file and see which ATR's we don't yet have out there. You do such great work, and they come out so fast, if I haven't told you yet, you're such a benefit to this sim community.Great work!Vive l'Alpha!!Joe

Guest Pabra

Now this is what I call user friendly!Just make sure the vc is all the way up front this time :)For me Lufthansa or British would do nicely thank you!Paul Brand

Thank you I have noted the above and anymore what requests and all will be done for those who reply :)I am just doing the AMERICAN EAGLE cos it is so pretty and of course AIR FRANCE will be done :)But any other Are welcome It is a beautifull plane when painted I think and I shall enjoy working with it for some time (Untill Mike Stone makes a new jet) lolAnniette xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, It's just a few items I'd like to finish before releasing: textures for the VC seats and VC lighting are to be finished. Hopefully, if I manage to be back home soon this evening, I'll be releasing it today to avsim and at eureka.ya.com/pacosancasUnfortunately I'll have to leave some items for a future patch: a new set of radio gauges, for example. Paco

Guest Ben

Couldn't agree with you morefrom time to time i enjoy doing those llbg-llet flights flights which i took too often when i was on vacation :)btw, how do you know arkia airlines ??

Guest Twister

Hi,I would like to get the ARKIA version as well...ThanksTwister

Guest Lobaeux4

Okay Alpha, here's a long list drawn from the worldai aircraft file. Gill Airways, Air Ukraine, AeroMexico, Finnair, Iberia, Air Liberte, T.A.M., LOT, El Al, Malev, Olympic, Bangkok Airways, TACA, Tunis Air, and Vietnam. All of these would be great to see, but if I had to choose one or two, I'd say Iberia or Air Liberte, maybe LOT. I know whatever one's you paint are going to look terrific and be well-received (oh, and eagerly awaited too).Joe

WOW ,Thank you Joe :(I now have Plenty to do :)I just finished American Eagle ready to upload then I do richard dillon Delta Connection next and then I shall do Iberia as you sujest because i never did it before and it is nice colours :)The other sujestions I shall do after that.Paco asked if I was doing reflex textures ,well The texture files Are Pretty massive and I really wish to reduce them to small as possible to save hard drive space on our aircraft folders because at 13mb each they are soon using up the space.I manage to get 2mb off pacos original texture file and wish to reduce it more before it is posted .I like my textures to be good for ai and i like them clean like from the factory ,Lots of others do the Impressive textures which I myself prefer to be simple like me :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't forget Continental Express, they still have ATRs flying out of KIAH.

Guest eko

They've now upgraded to the Dash 8's... but Iberia Air Nostrum had a considerable fleet of ATR's. :)

Continental Express does not presently fly Dash-8's nor will they ever. Dash-7s were flown many years ago, which were inherited from Rocky Mountain. Somebody had put out a repaint of a default Dash-8 in CoEx colors, perhaps that is the root of your confusion. However, that repaint was only done because of a lack of any available gmax ATR for repaint at the time.

Ok I am convinced lolI shall do Continental :)Anyway if I do not find the Photo I do not do it (apart from A320 Fedex,which i cheated )Anniette xxxxxxxxxx