Sign in to follow this  
Guest ilove777

Seeing inside the airplane???

Greetings to all!I just recently did a complete re-install of my FlyII program. Everything's working just fine, however, when the plane is in flight (any plane) and I'm viewing it from an external camera, the gear is visible and "peeking" thru.Is there a render.ini setting which should be changed or something else I should do? I wish now I had saved my settings from the previous install for this very purpose.I've tried Environment Mapping on AND off... it doesn't seem to change the situation.If anyone could help I'd really appreciate it.John BauderFly! II PCNew York, NYKLGA/KJFKjohnlbauder@aol.com

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi John,It`s odd,had it once.Try the render.ini wich is in your mail-box by now.Make it read-only first.grtsLeen

John,Ironically, I had a similar thing happen recently when I "upgraded" my nVidia drivers. I immediately reinstalled my older 45.23 driver set, and the "see-through" planes were gone.

Sometimes I don't know where my head is...Turns out the issue was quite simple (??) -- in the graphics option to select 16- or 32-bits per pixel, once I selected the latter things seemed to be working just fine.Kinda makes me wonder about those for whom 32-bits is NOT an option though!John BauderFly! II PCNew York, NYKLGA/KJFKjohnlbauder@aol.com