Sign in to follow this  
Guest paradoxbox

PMDG Aircraft still available?

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!If it's legit I'm there. It would be nice to have a heavy of any type with a complete cockpit true to type.

Guest reddwarf

I'm afraid not. I asked PMDG the same question about 1/2 a year ago, and they do not offer Fly!2 planes anymore. I was hoping for the 757, as I have the 777... Maybe we should try and convince them to release the 777 and 757 as freeware?GeirStavanger, Norway

Guest Eagle

The site appears to be legit. When you click on the buy button you are taken to regnow.com. That site is owned by Digital River, Inc.

Guest Fly II Pilot

I got a response from PMDG and it turns out that that's their "

G'day Alex, I'm absolutely stupified! I wonder why didn't even rate the courtesy of a formal announcement from PMDG.Cheers,Roger

Guest pilotsim7828

Great Work Alejandro;This must have been a great work Research PaperA+pilotsim7828

G'day Alex,Thanks for the link, - that one worked. I don't know why the original one doesn't. I'm on 56k dial-up. I wonder if you can download using a file manager like "getright" which allows resuming?Cheers,Roger

Hi Guys,Just wondering if anyone has tried ordering from this site....... wondered how big the downloads are.Like Roger I'm still on 56k dial up......but would'nt mind having the 757!regardsJohn

John,Presumably the download source and mechanism is the same as before PMDG stopped supporting Fly II products.If so it isn't too much trouble with 56k dial up.:-bluegrab

Guest Russki Bear

Same here. That's a bit of a pain.

Hi Guys,Thanks for the info..............has anyone ordered any PMDG aircraft from this site??.Just wondered if the aircraft downloads are OK and if this site is secure.Cheers John