Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Brown

Very Sorry Im wrong!

Guest Steve Brown

I would like to apologise for my outburst the other day/evening. I hope I didnt offend anyone too much, or at all! It was wrong of me, and I see that now.My kind regards to all of you, steve.PS. Thanks for the kind words of encouragement and emails sent. You all put me back on the right path. I now feel like a silly Moose and I wonder back to the Forest *:-*

Guest HeliFLYer

I am glad we still have you, my friend!CheersGeorg

Guest chezz

Steve,Glad to hear from you again, little did you know your contributions in this forum really mean alot for me personally and I believe the same thing with the rest of the FLYers. Hope you'll continue to create more models that we can use.cheerschris_CA

Guest rene_35

Dont't worry Steve you have friends here

Guest Steve Brown

Thanks guys, you warm my heart.Steve

Steve,It's great to see you back where you belong! I'm sorry that my statement was apparently misinterpreted - your involvement with Fly! has enriched our hobby tremendously. Also, your thread on Fly! users was informative and hope-filled.

Randall Rocke

Guest Steve Brown

Hi Randall :-) Please dont blame yourself at all for this. Something very bad has happend in my personal life. Im seeing everything in the wrong way recently. So I have booked a holiday and having a rest in Tunisia for a week. Next wednesday from Liverpool EGGP.Take care mate, Steve.

Hi Steve,Hope you have a good time next week, and returned fresh, fit and with a smile.Speak to ya soon MateRegardsJohnp.s. try not to let things get you down, and remember you have lots of friends here!!

Guest pilotsim7828

Steve,Anything that you do for this sim and us, Is greatly apprecicatedHave a nice time on your vacationpilotsim7828

Guest BillieB

Steve I have found some of your England,Wales & Scotland scenery and I was wondering if you will be doing any in Ireland? Have fun in Africa. Billie

Guest Steve Brown

Thanks all my friends for your encouragement. This will be my 5th visit to Tunisia, Im staying in a small town called Skanes, Monastir. Were they filmed "The life of Brian" and "AD Anno Domini" I was there at the time ;-) Billie, Im taking a rest... but, yes I was looking at doing Dublin, I was there last year and plan to go back, what a great City it is. All the best, Steve.http://www.wrexhamspace.org/bannernewsb.jpg NASA ATX Graduatehttp://www.wrexhamspace.org

While in Tunisia, see if you can't get to the area where they filmed parts of Star Wars :-hah ! Would make for an intertesting side trip, yes?Heal up and stay safe, my friend!Many Cheers!Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest Steve Brown

Hi Ken :-wave Been there, the place is Matmata. And your right its very interesting. I was telling Dan the other Day, I was travelling many years back through the saharah with a small group. We had got to Matmata, the troglodite Village when I last phoned my parents and a few friends. We were heading to Libya, Tripoli. 30 miles from Tripoli, a very large super power (:-lol ) bombed Tripoli. We hadnt a clue what was going on. We were stuck down their for a few days after that. Went back up to Matmata, with greats and hugs... everyone thought we were dead. I had noticed we were still alive so we partied :-lol Just missed a Rattle Snake bite too. They were the days aaahhhh. The very next week I was in Egypt taking a tour group around the valley of the Kings. I wish I had kept all this up. Thanks for the email too. I hadnt sorted out the problems with Photoshop, so what you sent should be very helpful. Im off to Hospital now, as I have a detached retina, didnt know what it was, but the flashings in my head were driving me crazy, the pain was wicked while out and on the puter :-( Most of the time I have looked like Dracula with the red eyes, no wonder my little girl wouldnt speak to me :-lol "What next, Space City!" ;-) Steve http://www.wrexhamspace.org/bannernewsb.jpg NASA ATX Graduatehttp://www.wrexhamspace.org

Guest BillieB

Daniele you Charmer ;-)