Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrGenesis2005

Need Fly 2 Patches (EU)

Hi folks..I tried the First Time Flyers post which supposed to give access to the patches. But I get a Forbidden Error.Where can I get the patches please?ThanksKarl

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

G'day Karl,Mate you can download them from the library here at Avsim. Just click the library button (next to the forum button) at the top of this screen and that will bring up the library screen. Use the drop down menu to change view to the "Fly! II patches" directory and then you will see all the patches. Just download the ones you want and all should be fine. The links on the "first time users " may be broken.Cheers,Roger

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!The european release version is 197 I believe, so you just need 197-210 and 210-240. (There is no 250, that was a mistake) The others would be superfluous. The special PMDG patch when the 777 came out has been superceded as well.Best Regards, Donny:-wave

Karl,All procedures and patches listed are correct, except for the improper naming of the last patch - it is the 240 patch (not 250), as has already been mentioned.As Roger has stated, the links are indeed broken. The FAQ was created back when the Avsim forums were in a different domain - this domain was changed, therefore you receive an error message.The names and IDs listed are all correct - simply go to the File Library as Roger states. Put the ID numbers into the Advanced Search and you will be taken directly to the files.

All:I have updated that post and fixed the URLs. Sorry about that!