Sign in to follow this  
zfehr

Malibu pressurization fix... where to put it?

Hi all,I have this file Alex made called Malibu pressurization fix which is a pod file. I can't recall which folder to place it in and after reviewing posts regarding this I can't find the location either. It also is not in the library anymore nor does it have any instructions with it. Any help would be appreciated.Zane

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

the "world" folder works well for almost anyfile. I am not sure if you need to unpod it. Otherwise, place it in the systems folders.tony

Thanks Tony,I haven't even looked in it yet to see what it's got, from the forum I think there's an .amp file. I'll try your suggestion and see if it works.

yes, the amp file normally would be placed in the world directory. If you don't already have one, simply create one.tony

ZaneI've just discovered a great file:malibu.zip file for FLY-2! Author: Harry Gentilozzi(In the malibu.cfg file I set values to zero - I'm not so keen on the 'fun' that Harry likes)1.Panel changesi)Main panel -circuit breakers in lower left corner are now operableii)The stall warning test switch now works.iii)Added the pilot side circuit breaker panel- all are clickable out/in- So far he has implemented about half of the breakers2.Failures with configuration file - 3.Emergency check listWHICH brings me to my question :-)I can't find the pressure fix file yo're talking about. Is it in the AVSIM file library?ThanksBen

Hi Ben,Alex (Fly II Pilot) did those files and I have searched the library for them and come up empty. If Alex could upload them or just attach them to a post here in the forum (temporary solution) you could get your hands on it. If Alex gives permission I'll attach it to this post for you. You might try PM'ing Alex and have him email it to you as well.