Sign in to follow this  
Earl_Buice

Need Anti Alias and filtering from FLYII

Hi folks,My new installation of FLYII sings on my new system, even though it has no video card. I do, however, need anti aliasing and maybe some filtering. Is there a setting in FLY.ini or elsewhere which will supply this? Without the video card, I have no anti aliasing.Thanks!Earl

Hi Earl,you must have a videocard so I guess its integrated into the motherboard of your computer. AA and filtering is ussualy set in the video driver. The place where you set this is dependant on the chipset that is used.

simcheck_sig_banner_retro.jpg

Hi Boshar,Thanks for your reply. I guess i should have made that more clear, sorry. Yes, the mother board has a video chip set built in. It doesn't seem to offer any AA. It does have filtering which works surprisingly well but I still have some squiggles on any diagonal lines in the image. As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm pleasantly surprised FLYII works at all in Vista and with a computer with no video card!My question is, does anyone know if there is a setting in fly.ini or render.ini which will turn on AA supplied by FLYII. MS FS series have this feature. I thought FLYII has it but cannot find reference to it anywhere.Thanks again for your reply.God bless,Earl