Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest 3cffts

Screenshots - How to make.

Is there a better way to make a copy of the fly!II screen, other than by using alt+Print Screen, and pasting into MS Paint, then saving a .jpg?Brian.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Brian,Try CTRL + TAB This places a screen image as a *.bmp file in the FlyII root folder.If you want another graphic format then load into photoshop and do as you please.I vaguely remember that there was a utility that enabled you to save a jpg image straight off the screen but I can't recall the name. Never found I needed anything other than the CTRL + TAB.Cheers,Roger

Brian,You can also assign any other key or combination you want for this purpose. I assigned screenshots to the F12 key.

Search for jpegsnap_v110.zip in the file library under Fly! II/Miscellaneous files.I think you might find it useful. :-)Roy B. :-waveOslo, NorwayMy new gaming computer :()Asus P5B, P965, Socket-775 ATX, Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 2.67GHz 1333Mhz 4MB, Corsair TWIN2X 6400 DDR2, 2048MB CL5 Kit w/two matched CM2X1024A-6400 Dimm's, Gainward GeForce 8600GT 1GB DDR2, PCI-Express, Western Digital Caviar SE16 500GB SATA2 16MB 7200RPM