Sign in to follow this  
Guest triangle

Anyone need a retail Fly2 CD?

Guest triangle

Hi guysI used Fly2 until I swapped to FSX. The Fly2 CD set, in case etc, is sitting here unused - if anyone needs it it is yours for free. No cost of course.Any takers?Andrew

Hi Andrew,That is very generous of you. If it is still available, I would like to have it. I use FSX but also still like FLYII.I live in Georgia USA. Please send me an email with instructions.Thanks,Earl

Guest paradoxbox

Wow - I wonder if this is still available? If so please let me know as I would really like to get back into Fly!II.I stupidly forgot to bring my Fly!II disk with me when I moved to Japan earlier this year. I'm regretting it.I'm not sure if this is allowed but a burned copy of the disk or a download version would be OK with me as well. If anyone needs to check my "authenticity" I used to go by the name of prince around here and was part of the modding community from the first days of the original Fly! version in 98 or 99. Delete my post if that's not allowed.Cory