Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

Forgive me, for I have sinned.

Here's a link to a screenshot of the JAL Resocha I made with the PNY GeForce4 Ti 4400http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/DCForumID14/520.htmlYou may or may not be able to read the frame counter, it's reading about 38FPS. On top of that, the images are just georgous. I've enabled 4x FSAA and a bunch of other options on the card that enhance the visuals without putting frame rates in the basement.In all honesty, if I could have had the frame rates in Fly! II Mac that I have/had in Fly!2K, I'd not be talking about things PC.Pete

Mike,My new set-up has my Mac and PC sharing the same Monitor, Speakers and Ethernet connection. I purchased a cheap monitor switch, the brand name escapes me now but it works flawlessly . I also bought a cheap $29 router from Best Buy and both units share my cable modem without any conflicts. The Altec Lansing Speaker set-up I had, already had two inputs so I can share my speakers as well. I purchased a wireless keyboard and mouse to clear up the clutter of 2 keyboards and it has worked well so far.As far as sharing USB devices, I simply switch my input cord from my hub whenever I need to use any of my peripherals. I know that you can share a USB mouse like a Kensington but I believe that the keyboard might be something that won't work cross platform.I have to agree with Pete that the difference in using FLYII is amazing and sad for Mac users. I certainly hope that a patch or the new generation GeForce 4 cards eventually make a difference but I think a major motherboard redesign that help unbottle some to the G4 processor power would be the biggest help of all.RegardsPaul :-cool

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg