Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

Help wwith Deb Cockpit View

I have the Ded installed with everything working great and I love flying it but when I start a flight all I have is the top row of gauges.I drag the window up and I have the full panel but whenever I change views it reverts back to just the top row of gauges and I drag it up again for the full panel.All my other plane/panels are fine.I have uninstalled,reinstalled,tried the patches etc.It must be some setting in windows or fs.Problem is all other planes are OK.Anyone can help?This is driving me crazy and I am spending way too much time on it.Thanks,Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

I got this email from an unamed source-give it a read and see if it makes sense:The users are having trouble seeing over the engine at low IAS due tothe MDL rotation so they slide the panel down. They then either save theflight in that state or they have FS2002.cfg set up to use last flightas start up flight. It invokes with the panel slid down because that washow they shut down.

Geofa,I don't know what happened but I started fs and went to the Deb and everything is right!This is after reinstall and deleting the b33config and xp cfg from panel file.All 3 panel cfgs were there again on reinstall.Love this plane.It is now my default instead of the Commander.Thanks for all your feedback.Ron I will go back and read the manual again,but does the Garmin GPS work?

Geofa,I reinstalled the Deb ,went to panel file and there were 3 panel cfgs-Panel cfg,b33 panel cfg and xppanel config.I removed the b33 and xp ones and now everything is working great!Love this plane!It is now my default instead of the Commander.I am goig to reread the manual,but does the Garim GPS work?I haven't figured it out yet.Thaanks for all your feedback.Ron