Sign in to follow this  
Flaps30

Any Business Jets/GA Planes for FS2002?

Are there any good small jets or GA planes available for FS2002 that are complete with detailed and accurate panels, virtual cockpits, etc?I miss the virtual cockpit in the default Lear and would like a cockpit with accuracy and detail as the likes of the DF 737-400. Thanks. :-beerchug

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Only one aircraft fits the bill- the Falcon 50 availible here in the library. Top visual model, sounds, panel, and an awesome virtual cockpit!

Any body know what ever happened to the Lear 31 that someone or group was doing? There was screen shots a month or 2 ago???E.

Try this AVSIM partner: http://www.fsd-international.com/. I bought their Piper Cheyenne and fly it alot. The plane is beautiful and has some of the best flight dynamics in my hanger. Everything in the cockpit works. (almost)

FFG (www.avsim.comffg) was doing that. AFAIK it's still in the works.Misha

With Regard to GA planes:Any of the planes from FSD (Cub, Commander, Cheyenne) are excellent. The Dreamfleet Archer is one of the best done GA planes to date. As noted, the Falcon50 (which is free) is also excellent. There's a great Boeing Stearman available. Geof's Beech Debonair is also fantastic. Although it doesn't have a VC (yet), the 2D panel is great.