Sign in to follow this  
Guest pilotsim7828

Who Wants To See ????

Guest pilotsim7828

I know Avsim has the market cornered of most of the Major FroumsWhat I would like to know is>.....................................Who would like to see , "www.flydevelopers.com"Come back to life ???????????????????????????????????????????????/ I have made a simple forums for this site and is available to allPlease visit http://pilotsim7828.proboards40.comPlease lets don`t let Dajackman down, as I have in the past...I know the Founder would be pleased to see his creation, come back to life . Just as your creations come to life , There needs to be support for it , Or it would not be worth the time or effort Thanks you for your suggestionspilotsim7828

G'day Jeff, Great to see you haven't given up on the idea. Yes you are taking on the "big guns" but there is a niche for a separate forum.My "wish list" is for a forum to store beta projects that can be downloaded and tested by members.Not all of us would-be developers have personal websites your latest member :-)Cheers,Roger

Great stuff!I think you guys have the right approach to the future development of fly!, I mean there isnt a good reason why a second forum should not be opened, not meaning in any way to abandon avsim at all (as its more likely to get new members through here due to its size), but a beta testing server to try new models would be very helpful, as often one does not publish works because of the ongoing need to refine the product b4 hitting the freeware shelf, but if you have more than one project running at once, beta testing can be very consuming. and help at it is always welcome.also would be wise to have a definitive link page to every developers webpage and other resources, for anyone who has had to try this as a newbbie, its hard to go googling around to find works and ideas(old and new), and even extra resources (i.e. already designed 3d models from other parties like non fly-sim related for use as enviroment additions -human figures - trees - ground vehicles and the likes-)I hope more support for the idea is given and it takes off.if you require my help with anything, please do not hesitate to askDan

Guest Fly II Pilot

Jeff,Please read my response on the main forum.Regarding Roger's idea, there's no reason why we couldn't store the beta project in the WIKI site.The nice part about the WIKI is that we can ALL contribute and add to the site so the burden is not placed on a single person as it was with Flydevelopers.Regards,http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/banneraa.jpg