Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Airport Pack 3

I have just uploaded my AIRPORT PACK 3 to the FU3 file library. The contents are listed below.Lots of trees have been added at fourteen of the largest airports in the Seattle region:-Arlington MunicipalJefferson CountyPaine FieldBoeing FieldRenton MunicipalSeaTac InternationalBremerton NationalAuburn MunicipalSanderson FieldMcChord AFBTacoma NarrowsPierce CountyGray AAFOlympiaMy recently released AIRPORT UPGRADES package is included, so the following upgrades are also available:-HALF MOON BAY (SANFRAN) Removed C-130 (these don't operate from UNICOM airfields)HAYWARD AIR TERMINAL (SANFRAN) Added C-130PAINE FIELD (SEATTLE) Added extra C-130's, two 737's and two 757'sRENTON MUNICIPAL (SEATTLE) Slight AI modificationsSAN JOSE INTERNATIONAL (SANFRAN) Added buildings Extensive parking area and AI plane modifications Added small taxiway M at northern end of runway 12R/30L 777's and DC-10's now fully operationalSEATAC INTERNATIONAL (SEATTLE) Added missing taxiway connection Corrected taxiway designations AI plane modificationsAn upgraded version of my SEATTLE OBJECTS package includes a second oil tanker that replaces the aircraft carrier Enterprise (this was changed because I realised that the Tacoma Narrows bridge was too low). The Enterprise has been moved to a new location, and will probably be visible in the distance if the user starts a flight at Diamond Point.I have also included six lighthouse packages as a bonus. These are all REAL lighthouses, together with a few buildings and plenty of trees.I hope that you all enjoy these upgrades.Best Wishes,Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest juvat2

Excellent Chris! I'm sure I'll enjoy your newest pack.Thanks, take care, Jim B.

Ralph B-Chris I got your new Airport Pack 3. Haven't been to all those airports yet but what I've seen so far looks good. up to your usual high standards. thank you.:-wave

Ralph B-Chris, I'm gradually getting to all the airports in your airport pack 3 and I'm really impressed.are you getting even better at this or what?(grin) keep up the good work.where is your upgraded version of your SEATTLE OBJECTS package? is it in the airport pack 3?I've really gotta get to flying around more! :-wave