Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

I prefer......................

..............thick crust pizzas ! :-lolChris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Yeah, I had problems deciding on that one too. The rest was fairly easy. Looking at the results it's quite obvious that most simmers fly FS2002 these days. I chose to enter a vote for Flight Unlimited even though I assume that I may have spent more time in FS2002 lately.I fly twin engine private planes primarily while most simmers fly jetliners and smaller jets. Yes, I do like smaller jets but it's amazing that among this group of predominantly non-pilots (according to the poll) the second largest group fly airliners. It might be interesting to check what the relatively few real pilots "fly". My guess is that the real pilots practice flying smaller aircraft while the average simmer goes for the heavy metal. I prefer to download scenery (packages and airports in FU III parlance) while most people want more aircraft. Well, I certainly don't mind another good aircraft but one of each kind is fine -- I'm not really hunting for more repaints unless I want to keep different flight models / panel set-ups apart.best regards,Hans Petter

favourite food; Osso Buco (cooked by mum)favourite car ; my Jeepfavourite animal; Australian Cattledog/Kelpie crossfavourite music; anything by Bob Marley or Dire Straitsfavourite aircraft; one that fliesweapon of choice; F88 Austyer-S/GLA 40mm grenade launcher and Wildcat sigh system for day/ Ninox NWS Gen3+ for night. (it's an army thing ...trust me :( )pizza? thick crust ! YEAH BABY! heheeheheheheh :-beerchug

Hans,Since I'm a bit of a scenery freak, it would seem pretty stupid to fly large airliners at altitudes where detailed scenery would be invisible ! Unfortunately, MSFS has (in my opinion) always been far more suited to airline pilots, rather than GA pilots. That's probably why I have never really liked it. The largest aircraft that I have EVER flown reasonably often in ANY flight simulator is the Jetstream 41 in FS98, but the fun was seriously reduced by the crap quality of the scenery. That's why I'm sticking with FU3 until something else WORTH my time appears. Things are starting to happen in the FU3 world at the moment, and I want to be here where all the REAL action is !!!Best Wishes,Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png