Sign in to follow this  

Hi again, folks.

Dear Simmers,After a prolonged leave of absence, I am back into FU3. The trouble is compartmentalizing life enough to have time for the sim as well as everything else. I have the blessing / curse of working at home, in my bedroom, with my FU3 PC also being used for some of my work.FU3 survived a massive hard disk purge. Good riddance FS2K2 and Medal of Honor Allied Assault - these nice offerings are time hogs, whereas FU3 is easy to get into and out of.I am happy to see that FU3 is still being supported, however devilish scenery is to install.Have a good flight, people.Lior Bar-On

Welcome back Lior.I particularly liked the comment about FS2002.Chris Low,ENGLAND,

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Allan_D

Hi Lior,It's nice to see you back in FU3, I've never left it, But I have added a flight simm that is better in lots of ways, Providing that you would like to learn how a real Airplane flies, And if you'd like to see the rest of the world in your flight game, and be able to fly 100's of different planes, and visit 100's of fantastic sceneries with effects that are unreal,Smoke, noise, Airplanes, etc. It doesn't get any better If you have your own way of flying Planes that for sure would not work in the real world, Then you should continue to use what ever game works for you.I helped you many times with your FU3 when you first started with that one, By e-mail private.Have helped lots of folks enjoy FU3 and only have had that blow up in my face once. If you would like help with FS just send me a note,I'll help you same as I did for FU3, Please keep them both, It'll add big time to your fun.Have Fun Allanhttp://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif

Sorry Alan. I should have included one of these :-) in my response, enabling everyone to see that I was just trying to have a bit of fun.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Dear people,While not wishing to disparage any particular flight simulator released by any company owned by anybody called, William the Third, I just want to say that FU3 is the right scope of sim for my needs - time for quick hops over nice terrain, as opposed to nice time zones. FS2002 is very nice and involving, but I would need a fifty hour day to really get to terms with it.That said, how do I use the Beechjet's ILS properly? A glass cockpit's no good when you can't find the localizer or glidescope. Landing in Warm Front weather in a Beechjet is like (quoted from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series) "trying to convert from Centigrade to Fahrenheit while your house is burning down"."Flight Simulator 2002 cleared to uninstall".Lior Bar-On