Sign in to follow this  

FU3 ME ?

Hello,I'm not asking this question for myself, but for another guy. I should have sent him here really but I didn't think of that at that time. So, the question is:Is there any way to get FU3 running under ME? Is there some patch or anything to get it to work?As soon as I know, I will point this post out to that guy.Regards,David Vuorio

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello David,As far as I know, FU3 works perfectly with WinME. I installed it on two machines with ME, and had no problems at all. But if your friend has a nVidia video card, he must patch the sim. The patch is a must to make the sim work with nVidia cards, even under Win98 or 2K or XP.I think the patch is available here at avsim. Just download the right version (UK, USA or German).Cheers,Cristian

Dave,The problem is very likely to be due to not installing the patch. I use FU3 with Windows ME, and it runs with no problems.Best Wishes,Chris Low,ENGLAND.

David,I run FU3 in ME and it works fine. Cristian told you right... must have the patch for a nVida video card.

Hey Tom and all,Thanks for your support. Seems like he got it to work now. :)Dave