Sign in to follow this  
Guest juvat2

Flight Unlimited 2 Adventure Builder Kit + ?

Guest juvat2

Hi Folks,Am hoping one of you all have this and could upload to the library? I purchased my copy long after LGS closed its doors, and the links I find to them all lead to the closed LGS download sight. I have Flight Unlimited 2 and it came with the 1.04 patch on disk. The adventure builder kit apparently was a seperate mod that Looking Glass had available.fltabk.exe The Adventure Builder Kit Jim B

Hello Jim.I will look into my old archive during the weekend.I have both the "Adv.builder" by LG.-and an updated ver. for win.95made by Dan Cowan.I did save some of this old stuff before LG closed the doors.If you want some other FU2 files, you can have a look into this site:http://www.flightsim.no/Best regardsLars Peter.

Guest juvat2

Hi Lars,That is great news. I was over at the cape canaveral pilots lounge sight the other day and learned three files for Flight Unlimited 2 had been released by Looking Glass:Adventure Builders Kit, Adventure 6 Pak, and Fokker Dr1. The 6 Pak I found at Flightsim.no along with more adventures(I down loaded all they had available). The Adventure Builders Kit eluded me though. I haven't searched for the Fokker for Flight Unlimited 2 though. Do you have it as well?You said a Dan Cowan had a win 95 version of the adventure builder kit? Could you also make it available?I thought for sure Franks hanger would have these. Seems he's got almost everything for flight unlimited 2 except these files I'm seeking. A very nice sight though.Hmm, don't remember Flight Unlimited 2 requesting me to place disk 2 in the cd drive whenever I fly it "stand alone" in the past. Will search this forum to see if theres a fix for that.Thank you Lars and you all take care,Jim B.

Hi!Yes I uploaded the "adventure toolkit to Flightsim.no.last night,and it is now available for download.If I can find the "fokker" this will also go to the same place.Then the original LG.addons for FU2 would be complete at one place.About the toolkit by Dan Cowan I have to try to contact him for his permission to upload.Best regardsLars Peter.

Guest juvat2

Hi Lars,Thank you very much for uploading it. Hope Avsim makes it available for download soon. I had found an AMD 1.4 for $70; ordered that as well as a cooling kit for it next day air. Wanting to get the Adventure kit and check it out before the processor arrives so I'll know how neat it is before taking down my pc.(knock on wood and all that, incase I bungle the processor install and I'm down for a while.)Wifes gonna knock me in the head though when the package arrives.Will be great if Dan Cowan allows it to be uploaded. In meanwhile I've been checking out the Fu2 specific adventures. Their pretty neat. Have also worked on fooling with the pipers skin. I'm not a very artistic fella with pc's (I paint, mainly water colors as a hobby) so all I'm trying to do is improve the existing white,red, yellow, grey of the pipers original texture.Take care,Jim B.