Sign in to follow this  
Joe Long

Yoke and Pedals

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me. I just reinstalled FU3, after not using it for about a year. I had used a flt3.cfg, and a joykeys.cfg that allowed me to make use of my CH 3-lever yoke, and my CH foot pedals. Unfortunately, the floppy that I had them saved to got trashed. I searched the forum for replacements, but I have had no luck. If someone out there has either or both of those files, I would appreciate having them sent to me at joelong@comcast.net.Thanks a lot.Joe

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have the CH USB Flightsim Yoke and Pedals. I used the CH Control Manager software available on the CHproducts website. I believe I had to add a few lines to my flight3.cfg file also. Look in the FAQ area on the CH website under FU3 for what to add. I don't have the mixture and prop controls working, but I thought I saw a post regarding how to acvtivate them for FU3 on these forum boards.

JOE:I have USB flight yoke and pedals.With Combo driver . and yoke as controller ID #1CFG FOR CH YOKEjoy_device 2rudder_device 2 6 throttle_device 2 3prop_pitch_device 2 8mixture_device 2 7toe_brakes_device 1 1 2JOYKEY CFG>joy_1 Auto_Tune_Radiojoy_2 Toggle_Landing_Gearjoy_3 communicatejoy_4 Repeat_Messagejoy_5 Flaps_upjoy_6 Flaps_down;joy_7_rep_5 mixture_increase;joy_8_rep_5 mixture_decreasejoy_9 console head_tilt 355 && func camera_vfr_cockpit || head_tilt 0 && func camera_ifr_cockpit || func camera_forward || func camera_taxijoy_8 camera_external;joy_10 elevator_trim_centerjoy_10 toggle_tape_stripjoy_11_rep_1 elevator_trim_upjoy_12_rep_1 elevator_trim_downYou can make joy keys any cfg you want . This works for me just great .CaptRolo