Sign in to follow this  

Flight Unlimited

Can Flight Unlimited be used with Windows 2000

Yes it can. My OS is Win 2000 and Flight Unlimited 3 works fine. Other simmers use Win XP and FU3 works as intended.best regards,Hans Petter

Thank you for your quick reply. I think the ATC in Unlimited is one of the best I have used. It does not seem to work on 2000. I threw it away when I got my new computer. How can I get FU III?

You "threw away" a copy of Flight Unlimited III ? :-eekA copy has just been sold on eBay UK recently. The last time that I saw it (about 3 hours before the auction ended), there had been 8 bids for it, and the price was at

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

What version of Flight Unlimited are we dealing with? When I replied to the original post I assumed FU3. However, FU2 will not install on Win 2000 but it will run if you manage to "sneak it in". Ansgar posted something on this some time ago. And then, the old DOS version of Flight Unlimited will definitely not run. I'll advise you to get hold of a copy of Flight Unlimited 3.best regards,Hans Petter