Sign in to follow this  
Guest qvdg

FLED ASSITANCE

I am encountering two problems whilst building a new airport. 1) Regardless of the fact that my parking spot is connected to both ends of the runway (no cross overs) I get errors on my taxigraph. I don't recall having this problem in the past.2) Most Probably related to 1. Creating a new parking spot for AI (by default is called player 2000 again) - selecting it for modification I get "Parking spot cannot be editted in end user mode.Any hints ?QvdG

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Would you like me to take a look at this airport package, to see if I can detect the problem ? If so, send it to me at the following e-mail address:-Christopher.Low@btinternet.comChris Low,ENGLAND.

After you have created the runway and there is no crossovers ,delete the line that connects both ends . Then make sure that each node is connected by moving each one and see if line moves with it.Sometimes they look connected but are actually laying on top and not complete.CaptRolo

Hi,I resolved the taxigraph problem but not the parking spot problem. All new parking spot is always by default Player2000 and it wont let me edit it. I forgot to mention I am working on an airport for UK south. Perhaps I am missing a config file I may need from Seattle ?ThanksQvdG

I missed this post before.You need to add the line "I work here" before you can edit parking spots.