Sign in to follow this  
Guest andy9164

Frequency 120.7

Is anybody using frequencys 120.7. This is the frequency used at Lydd Airport (currently under development). In "real life" they only use the one frequency for Tower / Approach / Ground. Is there any way I can set this up in FLED without it being a Unicom airport. I have tried entering the same frequency for all, but it doesn't like it.ThanksAndy

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Andy,If you want Lydd to be a tower controlled airport, then you will have to use different frequencies.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Thanks Chris,That is what I thought I would have to do. So now to find another frequency that no one uses. Do you know if I have to check with the San Fran and Seattle frequencies as well or are they all independant.I have the UK package on a seperate disc so this doesn't really affect me, I think, but I dont want to cause other people problems by contacting Lydd and being answered by San Jose etc.

Andy,Don't quote me on this, but I think that it is the outer terrain scenery that causes problems with conflicting frequencies. To be honest though, I am not even sure if this affects the UK high resolution scenery region at all. However, it would make sense to avoid any frequencies that are being used at other UK airports, so maybe a list of these frequencies on this forum would be useful ?Chris Low,ENGLAND.