Sign in to follow this  
Guest twsimfan

Come on to the chat... in progress!

Come on guys... getting kind of lonely with just Chris & me!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

OK it be 16:05 EDT... Chris Low was with me for about 1:40 but I am now all alone in the room... gonna cut this off right now. Next time I will take a poll to see how many want to have a chat... no point if nobody wants it.

Well, I'm there now. And there are also Christian and Ansgar. Why didn't you wait a little longer??? :-)(By the way, Chris, Ansgar wants to slap you with a trout again!!!) ;-)Cristian

Cristian,Yeah, sorry about that. Tom did warn me, but like the idiot that I am, I just posted anyway :-)It was a unique experience to be honest....just Tom and I trying to drum up an interesting conversation for two hours. I'm sure that Tom was fascinated by the problems I was having with my ISDN card and Windows XP. :-lol I was actually sat in the office (between 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.) since I couldn't access the internet from home because of that damn ISDN card. Fortunately, I found some updated drivers for the card while I was there. This solved the problem, and I am now a member of the home internet community again. :-)Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Yeah Chris... we had a grand time... I went back after I saw Cristian's post and was there for many hours. Bob even showed after he got his family business out of the way for the day. Ansgar left not long after I went back in... sorry I didn't get to talk at him longer.