Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Port Gamble

I have just realised that a fictional package called Port Gamble was included in my Seattle 2003 pack. If anyone is looking for any packages to delete in order to try and get this pack working with outer terrain scenery installed, then this is definitely one that I would recommend discarding. I disposed of it months ago :-)By the way, I have just made modifications to my TENTH airfield since the release of Seattle 2003 and SanFran 2003. This was Sonoma Skypark, and the work done was an improvement to the taxiway section very close to the threshold of runway 26.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest juvat2

Hi Chris,What is the airport code for it? I ask because the folder names are in airport code.Long over due to say it; your new 2003 packs are outstanding and the new upgrades you sent are very welcome. The airports look great. I've been playing a game with myself on the airports you wrote that the changes are hardly noticeable. I'd remove them them, fly or slew around, then re-add to try and detect the difference. So far I've failed miserably. Everything looks great though.I've the San Fran airport info left to go then will be able to upload the airport data file.I thank you a lot Chris, take care,Jim B.

Jim,Since Port Gamble isn't an existing airport, you will find it in your PACKAGES folder, with the name......PORT GAMBLE !!!Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png