Sign in to follow this  
Guest twsimfan

FU3 Aircraft wish list.

Guest twsimfan

Jon wanted a pinned wish list where we could all list our personal favorites. We will give it a try. My only concern is if it grows too big... I don't want a single thread taking up half the first page.I vote for a PBY Catalina or a F-86. :)

Guest glidernut

Nimbus 4M

Guest Ansgar

Hello Tom, a good idea IMO. We should collect first a larger No. of different planes and if all agree we should collect them after a period of time to an simple voting table.My votes are for a Concorde and a brandnew Airbus A400M (instead the C130 Hercules). The highly modern form of the A400M is so new, that we can

Yep, I'll go along with Ansgar's A400M......it could be the first Airbus plane ever in FU3 :-)I would also love to be able to fly an RAF Vickers VC10 tanker. The sound of those 4 Rolls Royce Tay engines would liven up SeaTac, that's for sure :-lolChris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

P-38 Lightning, or F-86 Sabre.

Guest Quaxo

In no particular order:1) A complete B737-800 (in Ryanair colors, perfect for UK!)2) Savoia-Marchetti S-55X seaplane.3) The blue Lockheed above.4) C-130, or G-222, or some other big propeller aircraft.5) Something small. Like maybe the Robin 400?Cristian

Guest qvdg

So that our UK region is complete and that we may appreciate the supurbe scenery with the wind in our hair1) TIGERMOTH please, please, pleaseOther RAF trainers,2) Chipmunk3) HawkQvdG

Did I mention a VC10 ? Ahh yes, so I did :-)That Boeing 717-200 that was mentioned a few months ago would also be nice.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest CaptRolo

ALL good selections , I vote for A400 . CaptRolo

Small bi_moteurs who can take off and land everywhere.a Twin Oter.Un petit bi_moteurs qui puisse d

all of those mentioned so far! But especiallyHerculesSuper Constalation (Blue Lockheed photo, or very similar anyway)Spitfire, if the sound can be captured rightConcordeWhat fun!GraemeUK

I'm primarly a modern general aviation pilot but I'd like to fly anything that's good :-) The European "Hercules" transport aircraft looks interesting. As historic aircraft are concerned I'm more interested in the era 1940 - 1970 than I am in the first experimental aircraft. So, no Wrights Brothers or Red Baron for me but an old propliner would be fun. Reims in France built the Cessna 402. We already have a BAe 146 by Capt. Bazza and this one could deserve a touch-up.Then there's the Swiss Pilatus single engine turboprop. Dornier and Fokker have made regional turboprops as well as jets and so has the Swedish Saab. Actually, I'll applaud any good representation of any interesting aircraft.best regards,Hans Petter

Guest R_Driscoll

Seagull. And I want some statues added to the cities. And tourists with bits of bread. Flight modelling would be a challenge.RobD.