Sign in to follow this  
Guest RichD

Help

Help!I just finished building a new computer and I thought I would install FU3 and see what it looked like with the new hardware. Install went fine and I applied the patch. When I start up I am getting some very strange looking graphics. Weird colors all over the screen. I had this problem before but it has been several years ago and I can't remember the fix. I am running Windows xp and Directx 9 and currently have the Nvida 4109 drivers installed. I have tried changing drivers (several times) but it didn't help. I am using the stock fu3.cfg file. Its just certain colors that are displayed incorrectly. Most of the colors display normally. Anyone have a quick fix for this problem.Thanks Richard

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

RichD, Welcom back.A re-install of DirectX might be all that is required.Take a look at the thread started by FuzzyIan, on Pages 2, intiteld,"What have I done wrong? My FUIII's on acid !!!"glidernut

Thanks for the reply. I reinstalled DX9 but still have the problem. It looks like Fu3 may go into the Old Program bin. Everything else is running smooth as silk on my new machine so I hate to change things too much.Thanks AgainRichard

Richard,Have you tried uninstalling FU3, and then re-installing it ? You never know, it might help......and FU3 is worth the attempt :-)Chris Low,ENGLAND.