Sign in to follow this  

Hey guys im back

You probably dont remember me, but i have been into the FU series since FU2 came out in 97.........ive been in and out of the FU series ever since. I'd just like to say hi and i am glad to be back.-Tom Z

Guest juvat2

Hello Tom Z and welcome back!Jim B:-wave

Guest R_Driscoll

You may have a bit to catch up on then!There are now well over 100 planes of many types and variants for FU3.Both Seattle and San Fran have been relandscaped, see Chris Low's Seattle and San fran packages for a quick way to add many excellent packages.A new scenery area is being developed and is already flyable.Many other things in development - ATC voices, new clouds, new planes etc.Stick around, welcome to the party!RobD.

The next release of my two scenery packs (Seattle 2004 and SanFran 2004) will significantly improve the quality of many of the smaller airfields. I will post some more screenshots soon when I have something other than forests to show you ! By the way, I am almost complete with the tree upgrades. Now I have to start adding everything else.....the work seems endless. I have just had a look at the list, and I still have plenty of work to do at no less than TWENTY-EIGHT airfields :-eekI wonder if Mark can delay the publishing date........ :-)Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! I remember your old San Fran 2001 (i think thats what it was anyway) package. I loved it! I wish i could find my FU2!!!:-mad hopefully it's in my summer home. A long ways back i made 1 file. It was an AI 737 repaint. It changed excalibur 737s to a US Airways livery. It was pretty bad, but it was my first attempt (i had to use MS Paint because i didnt have photo shop at the time). I want to make some new ones because it really felt good to make something and have it work in front of your eyes...